Monday, November 14, 2005

Birthday, Birthday!

Yesterday, I turned 26! Yep, I'm still in my mid-twenties. Won planned a romantic day for me and it was so awesome. He's the best! Also, thank you to all my wonderful friends who gave me shoutouts, phone calls, e-cards, and gifts. I felt special, really special!

Being back in NJ/NY is great and we feel so right here. We are near so much culture, not only a diverse group of people, but a myriad of things to do, an array of interests and numerous options for restaurants. I absolutely love it.

Right now, I beginning to plan for Jaden 1st birthday. I can't believe it. I'm so sad that Owen, Hailey and Caitlyn won't be able to come!!!

Well, i'll write more later!!!

3 comments:

mommy zabs said...

Oh you are so missed.
Won showed jj and I a pic of you guys in front of Princeton and I just felt a sigh of relief for you. You looked like you were where you belong. I can't wait to be in a position where we can actually meet up with you there. I can't believe we will miss Jaden's 1st bday... take lot of pics!

Hydro74Girl said...

i'm sad that we won't be there to celebrate but take lots of pictures so that we can see!
i'm so glad that you had a great birthday and glad to hear that you guys are feeling like NJ/NY is the right place to be.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! It made me miss you guys soooo much. Seeing Jaden's smiling face was a treat! I can't wait to see you guys again. Congrats on your B-day! The best is hearing how well its going for you guys...its makes missing you guys...ok!