Friday, November 11, 2005

2 by 2 MEME!

I'M IT! Tagged by EJ... :)

2 names you go by:
1. BOAH- my Korean name
2. CA- my close high schools friends call me that

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Korean
2. Korean

2 things that scare you:
1. Heights
2. Childbirth

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Prayer

2 things that you are wearing right now:
1. Black Juicy velour pants
2. White Tank from Gap

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Heard 'Em say - Kanye West & Maroon 5 (it doesn't mean I condone his political views/lifestyle)
2. Collide - Howie Day

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. friendship/connection
2. understanding

2 truths:
1. You are loved by God, no matter what
2. Life is a journey...sometimes long, sometimes short, sometimes neither

2 physical traits in the opposite sex that appeal to you: (MY HUSBAND)
1. I love Won's smile...so genuine!
2. I love Won's arms...so muscular!

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. shopping
2. photography

2 things you want really badly:
1. a vacation
2. a king-size bed

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. New Zealand
2. Africa

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Set up an orphanage in Cambodia
2. Travel all over the world

2 ways you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. Cry during emotional scenes in movies
2. Everything Jaden does melts my heart

2 things you are thinking about right now:
1. "Man, I need to finish unpacking."
2. "I'm tired..."

2 stores you shop at:
1. Bloomies
2. Target

2 people you would like to do this:
1. Wonki
2. Jonnieboi

2 comments:

mommy zabs said...

Sorry I haven't called you back yet!! Not been a good time. Things are nuts. AND we are sick and tired :) I can't believe I didn'tt hink about God or prayer on my daily need.... Good thinking!
Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey CAROLINE! i just wanted to let u know that i was about to vomit when u commented on won's muscular arms...*barf* AHhaHAHAhaAHAHHA...