Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Whirlwind

Hmmm...
It's been a month since my last blog and so much has transpired. I'm going to keep it very concise.

1) Won got a job offer and he took it
2) Moving back to NJ before the first week of November
3) Cancelled our closing on the house
4) Won resigned from Relevant
5) I threw out my back and was bedridden for 2 days
6) Got my wisdom teeth pulled out
7) I resigned from my job
8) Jaden is signing "mommy" and "daddy" and "eat"


Okay. I'm so excited! But I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now!

7 comments:

mommy zabs said...

i'm so happy foryou guys.
jaden will have to teach owen those signs... owen has others... more, all done, please, and thanks.
He needs the other 3 :)

Anonymous said...

excited to see you guys back in nj... so many exciting changes. come back safely. blessings to you both.

Hydro74Girl said...

were excited for you guys but sad to see you go, we'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have a safe move back here and hope to see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

And be careful. Don't lift anything heavier than JD.

Anonymous said...

i'm very happy for you three. this is wonderful news. :) congrats won!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me stumbling across your site. I have been writing for the online relevant site.
I really appreciated Won's input when I've written. He'll be missed!