Tuesday, August 16, 2005

MEME

Tagged by E... but replying late

5 names i can't use for my kids, but i love:

Hunter
Trinity
Moses
Jude
Coco

5 movies you've seen recently

Guess Who?
Kung Fu Hustle
War of the Worlds
Batman Begins
Diary of a Mad Black Woman

5 nice things that happened to you lately : (in the last week)

got a job
Won told me I'm the love of his life (he does this often)
got a pre-approval for a mortgage
Jaden kissed me
My mom sent me a cool package

5 magazines i subscribe to...

Lucky
InStyle
Shop, Etc.
Budget Travel


6 comments:

mommy zabs said...

which reminds me i have one of your shop mags somewhere.... i'm so sorry.

I forgot i did see diary of a mad black woman. That movie was great.

You got the approval!!! Now move down here!

MayaStrang said...

i was diary too and loved it. had some good christian values at its core.

congrats on the mortage. are you guys looking at houses? what area?

how is the new job?

i'm sure your slammed, but would love a blog update when you get the chance!

MayaStrang said...

how is work going? house hunting? good to see you the other night.

kyami obscura said...

oh i love those names! moses is sweet.

mommy zabs said...

okay where is iportrait. tell us about your job and life!

Anonymous said...

hey there congrats chica. Will see you soon. Let the countdown begin, much to catch up on.