Thursday, July 28, 2005

Animals, giraffes and oooohhh-ahhahhs!

hi, i'm jaden kim. i wanted to write today to tell you about my best friend, owen jackson. he's a little older than me, but he's so cool. he can walk really fast and say actual words like my name. he calls me "jaaa-din!" i hope to catch up to him soon. we're really great buddies because he lets me play with all of his toys especially his exersaucer. it's the coolest. yesterday, he also let me play with his red ball. well, this past weekend, we went to animal kingdom. it was a blast, but as you all can see, it was hot. owen and i are sweating in the pictures. we got to see so many different animals. owen really likes monkeys. i'm not sure what i like yet. we went to see this show "a bug's life" and it ended up being a little scary... okay. i'll write more later.

6 comments:

mommy zabs said...

Jaden you are my best friend too (owen speaking) You are fun to watch and can scream like no other guy I know. Thanks for coming over to play with me. Mom said she will get all her pictures up when she has her real computer back, whatever that means. I hate it when she is on that computer. Why can't I get on? Anyway, you are welcome to come play with my toys anytime. I'll show you the ropes. No one will mess with my friend JAAAAAAAden

Hydro74Girl said...

hey jaden you're such a cutie pie! caitlyn just loves you, she's always talking about you and you're mommy. you should come over and play here sometime!

Anonymous said...

wait ... when did jaden learn to type? maybe he can help daddy at work ...

MayaStrang said...

you and owen are so cute jaden. i can see by the picture that you are both really into your feet. :)

i'm glad you had a great time with O at animal kingdom.

it is so cool that O can say your name. pretty soon you'll be talking and walking.

love ya!

Brad Witty said...

Jaden, you look like a hippopotomas man to me. i personally really like giraffes. And I am also amazed by your typing.

Anonymous said...

Jaden, thank you for sharing the stories. It is great to see you over the web. Actually I love to go to the zoo too. Maybe we can go together! Hope to see you sometime soon.

Love,
Nathan from Philly

my mom & dad said hi to your mom & dad. :)